Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mom

Barbara Jean Lehman Harris Lynn

Just some pictures of Mom that I found and scanned while sorting for this blog.  I can't say enough good about Mom - or what she gave to my sister and I.  So, I'll just leave these here for everyone to enjoy.  :)

From L to R: Barb, Anna May, and Cathy Lehman


From L to R:  Art, Cathy, Florida Williams, Barb Lehman
Barbara Jean Lehman's First Communion - second row, middle
Cathy Lehman on left, Barbara Lehman on right
Cathy Lehman (left), Barbara Lehman (right), Tony Miller (front center), Stacy Miller on shoulders of David Lehman
From left clockwise to right: Art Lehman, Sue Lehman, Cathy Lehman, Anna May Lehman, Barbara Lehman, Victor Jr. Lehman, and Mary Lehman.
Barbara and Anita (me!) - 1975
Barbara and both daughters, Anita and Angela (with bottle)
Barbara and Ellen Harris (2nd wife of Francis Earl Harris)
Barbara and her mother, Juanita "Pat" Lehman, Barbara's wedding day, January 18, 1975
Barbara and oldest daughter, Anita (me again!) - 1975
Barbara Lehman and her sister Ruth's oldest baby,  Tony, 1964.
Barbara - 1990-ish

1 comment:

  1. Trying to figure out the posting guys! I think if you pick "Anonymous" down here it will let you post without a Google account - not sure though, since my computer remembers me on here, lol. Hoping so! Love you guys! Anita

    ReplyDelete